Yabatech admission list is out for the 2019/20 academic session for all candidates that did the post UTME screening exercise. Yabatech is popularly known as Yaba College of Technology recently released the 1st batch admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
All candidates are advised to check Yabatech admission status by following the procedure below;
Yabatech admission list contains the names of successfully admitted into the institution for their part-time and full-time diploma programs. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise, its comes in different batches: 1st Batch is (Merit List) followed by 2nd, 3rd, and other Batches.
How to Check YABATECH Admission List Online
Admission status for Yabatech can only be checked via the JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the instructions below to check your admission status today:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your YABATECH admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to the JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to the YABATECH admission status checking portal at http://portal.yabatech.edu.ng/appresults/admissionchecker.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the Submit button to access your admission status.
Proceed to payment of acceptance fee payment, Finger Print capture & Document Upload for e-Screening after accepting your admission on JAMB CAPS.
We say huge congratulations to everyone that made it to the Yabatech admission list for batch 1. Exercise patience if your name is not on the list as subsequent lists will be released soon.