Do you write for us? At Campus Trybe, we’re always looking for new writers to work with. If you have a content idea that will interest our readers and contribute to how students and everyone in the academic community can better make use of their time, we would like to hear from you.
Your content idea does not need to be perfect, we can assist with perfection. Our editors are readily available to edit all submission before publish.
Writing for Campustrybe.com.ng is quite easy, though your post might take some time before it gets published because we will review your article to ensure it is super cool before publishing it.
Once accepted, our team will email you the link to your published article and we implore you to share as well. To write for us, simply follow the instructions on this page.
Remember, thousands of students, your peers, and potential employers will read your work and will like to know more about you. We will share across all social media channels and our weekly email newsletter of over 1000 dedicated readers.
What we’re looking for
Before you submit your article, All submissions should:
- Be written for audiences with interest in Education, Scholarship, Internship, Campus stories, Campus survival tips, Academics and similar categories.
- Have a voice that’s interesting and human.
- Be original, not have appeared elsewhere.
NB: To submit a sponsored article or press releases. Send an email to [email protected] for more information.
How to submit
Send all submissions in preferably DOC format to [email protected] with subject “Guest Contributor”.
- Feel free to attach images and include reference links for the attached images.
- Include author headshot and a brief bio (let it be fun) of (200 characters max)
- A link to your social media profile or website
If you want to write for us. Our editors reserve the right to edit and rearrange submissions according to their discretion. If your article is published, we urge you to kindly share on social media.
We look forward to hearing from you.