Ahead of tonight’s Chelsea’s must win Champions League clash with PSG, PSG has released a set of movie poster mock-ups to tease Chelsea and unease them. In one of the posters Zlatan Ibrahimovic is pictured as ‘Parisian Sniper’ with more Teaser pictures tweeted by the club’s official Twitter handle. PSG carry a 2-1 first leg win into today’s match in London. More photos after the cut…
10 Tips On How To Have A Successful “Friends With Benefits” Relationship
Having a friend with benefits is one of the greatest perks of the modern age. You get all the physical and emotional health benefits of having regular sexx, you keep your libido up between relationships, your self-esteem sky rockets, and you don’t have any of the emotional roller coasters of a real relationship. BUT, that’s only if you do things right. Here’s how:
1. Be honest about the relationship
The number one rule that must be followed or else the FWB relationship simply cannot exist is being honest about the fact that that’s what it is: a FWB relationship. Make sure nobody is secretly holding out until the other one falls in love. Make sure it’s understood that meeting the parents and trips to Ikea are not in the cards.
2. Set the boundaries
Every FWB relationship is different. Figure out what works for you. Do you have to hang out before having sex? Or are booty-calls acceptable? Do you hang out after? Do you spend the night at one another’s places? Set these boundaries in advance (even if it’s awkward) so that nobody ever feels cheated or disrespected.
3. Keep looking elsewhere!
So you don’t start accidentally looking to your FWB for boyfriend/girlfriend type behaviors, be sure you’re still on the prowl for a real relationship. Or, at the very least, for other guys/girls to casually date.
4. Don’t do this with your best friend
Be real: when this thing ends (and it will end) you can’t have this guy/girl that you used to have lots of sex with hanging around, when you get a real boyfriend/girlfriend. And you probably don’t want to hang around him when he/she gets a real girlfriend/boyfriend. The best plan is to have a FWB who is, honestly, a disposable friend. Because there will come a time to dispose of him/her.
5. Be ready for an expiration date
On the previous note, know that this thing has an expiration date. There will come a day when one of you meets someone else that you want to get serious with, or even just realize that if you don’t end things soon, you’ll feel like you’re in a long-term relationship. Know that the expiration date will probably come unexpectedly. One of you will just lose interest, or even blow the other one off. Don’t fight it. Know that it’s a part of the game.
6. Like him/her a little
Even though you’re not meant to fall in love, at the very least pick someone you have fun chatting with and throwing back some drinks with. A lot of the fun of a FWB is the sexual tension leading up to the actual act, and that comes from a little flirting and mental stimulation.
7. Do not prioritize him/her
Don’t start cancelling on friends or other plans to see your FWB. That’s when you immediately start having higher expectations for the relationship. Only meet up with your FWB when it’s convenient for the both of you. That’s what this is about: each of you getting someone out of it. Not about necessarily giving to the other person or compromising.
8. Don’t plan ahead
If you start planning your rendezvous a few days in advance, it will begin to feel like a real relationship. You’ll even have to say the words to your other friends, “Oh no sorry I can’t come out that night. I’m meeting up with insert name of FWB here” and then it will really feel like a relationship.” Keep your meet-up’s spontaneous. Give maybe a morning-of notice.
9. See each other infrequently
It’s difficult to get emotionally attached to someone if you only see him or her once or twice a week. Good. Keep it that way. If he’s around too much, he’ll inevitably learn too much about you and visa versa and you’ll become invested in each other. That is a mess you don’t want.
10. Have good sexual chemistry!
Otherwise what’s the point? You shouldn’t have to work that hard to enjoy sex with your FWB. The majority of the reason you’re doing this is for the sex, and for the big O. If he/she can’t provide that for you, you don’t owe him the courtesy of sticking
– See more at: http://www.naijarunsgirl.com/2015/04/10-tips-on-how-to-have-successful.html#sthash.5zGyFq3w.dpuf
IF YOUR GUY DOES THESE 16 THINGS, CONGRATULATION! YOU FOUND A REAL MAN
1. He is hygienic, but cleans his nails and trims his nose hairs outside of a nail salon. Think about it: Would Hemingway or Gladiator be getting his nails buffed? Methinks not.
2. He can balance both swag and sophistication and a career and a personal life without too many proverbial exclamation points (and certainly not multiple ones in a text message. No, no, no).
3. He reserves his “LOL” for actual laughter, which he exudes out loud and often.
4. He isn’t looking to play “pen pal” with you through your iPhone because he knows that all text and no play makes Johnny a very dull boy.
5. When he’s interested in a woman, he doesn’t wait three days to call her, but he does actually call her, and when he does, he asks her out for dinner, makes reservations, picks a great bottle of wine (because he knows how to) and then makes sure she gets home safely.
6. If he wants to see her again, he lets her know, and if he doesn’t, he politely lets her know that it was a pleasure to spend time with her, even if it wasn‘t. He does, however, let her know gently and firmly enough that he’s not interested so that she doesn’t waste her time thinking it might become something it won’t.
7. He reads actual books and newspapers and holds opinions on everything from scotch pairings to world events all the while understanding that not all of his opinions are facts and that not everyone has to agree with him in order for him to maintain his relationships or his manhood. In fact, he enjoys it when you don’t agree with him because it means he gets to indulge you in a good debate or leave you thinking a little bit harder about things than when you sat down in front of him.
8. He opens doors and takes coats, not because he feels a woman is weak, but because he is strong enough to show that he cares about the comfort of those around him.
9. Sure, he might want to get into a woman’s bed, but he’s also interested in getting into her head as experience has shown him that seduction is a delicate dance and the man who resides in her mind has conquered every other part of her.
10. He appreciates a woman who shows she cares for him, but he isn’t interested in being courted. He enjoys taking the lead in courting and doesn’t need to be “chased” because he’s in desperate need of an ego stroke. He also won’t play “puppy dog” to a woman who takes advantage of this.
11. He doesn’t look to be anyone’s father or savior, and he doesn’t pretend to be the leading man in any woman’s fairy tale. He’s just a man looking for a partner who can slay her own dragons, pay her own bills and explore the world alongside him.
12. He looks for a woman who doesn’t need him, but wants him, not for money or the happiness or a baby or a safety net, but solely for who he is.
13. He has a career, a hobby, a family of close friends and a favorite way to have his steak prepared and he isn’t the least bit intimidated when the woman in front of him shares these qualities; quite the contrary, it makes him want her more.
14. He has taken the time to get to know himself and has a strong understanding of his own character and convictions, what he values and what he doesn’t. He is a man who is honest with himself about himself and therefore is OK being honest with those around him.
15. He takes as much pride in the way he treats women he’s with as he does his job and the way he looks.
16. He’s not the bad boy, a good boy, or a boy at all; he’s a man. A leading man, and he’s looking not for a good girl, but a great woman. One who shares all of the solid qualities that he brings to the table, and perhaps, can teach him something along the way. He’s willing to wait and work for this woman, to fight for her and will gladly hold out for her as long as he needs to. But when she comes along, he doesn’t sit on the fence; he’s smart enough to know when he’s gotten damned lucky. And when she finds him, she should be smart enough to know the same.
— Brenda Della Casa
– See more at: http://www.naijarunsgirl.com/2015/09/if-your-guy-does-these-16-things.html#sthash.oHz9iEeA.dpuf
4 Signs She Would Break Your Heart
At the start of a new relationship, it’s easy to overlook the clear cut signs that she’ll break your heart because of genuine attraction, excitement or just the fact you’re getting some action. However, with the majority of relationships destined for failure, you need to be selective and end a sour one before too much of your time and energy has been invested. For your benefit, here are 4 signs that she’ll break your heart.
1. She was already involved when she met you
The two of you hooked up when she was dating another guy or even worse–you’re dating a married woman . While it can be easy to discount logic and naysayers when you’re head-over-heels in love, but sooner or later you’ll realize that you’ll never be able to fully trust her. After all, how do you know she wouldn’t start dating someone else? A cheat is always a cheat.
2. She’s still close with her exes
If you meet a girl that is able to stay good friends with her exes and gets a lot of calls from a lot of guys who all seem very close to her, she’ll damage you. She may have some “friends with benefits” things going on with her exes, and the fact that she finds men so disposable means that she never really builds up strong relationships anyway. If you’re looking for a serious relationship, never get involved with a girl who easily switches from viewing as lovers to treating them as friends.
3. She has deep-rooted issues
Whether it’s problems with alcohol, drugs, or psychological issues, if there’s something in her life that you’re always second place to, this relationship is not going to last long.
4. She’s very secretive and lies a lot
If your girl isn’t big on telling the truth, doesn’t feel guilt over her constant lies, does whatever is “easiest” to get by rather than dealing with the truth and simply tells you what you want to hear, you should end it sooner rather than later.
– See more at: http://www.naijarunsgirl.com/2015/04/4-signs-she-would-break-your-heart.html#sthash.C7Q3SYcN.dpuf