I Know many jambite would have read “The Last Day At Forcados High School” ; the recommended jamb textbook for 2015 jamb Examination which is likely to commenced on the announced jamb date March 4. For those who are going to write jamb but haven’t read this textbook, i will advise you to read it, because the jamb examination is fast approaching.
So i will share 46 questions that are likely to be ask by jamb on “the last day at forcados high school” . i will advise you to go through the question thoroughly because studying the question below is going to help you. You can also download Last Day At Forcados High School Cbt Practise App.
Make sure you also subscribe to our mail list to receive the latest information and question on 2015 jamb ume examination.
46 Questions on Last Day At Forcados High School
1. Mrs. Kemi Solade died of A. cancer B. shock C. ovarian cancer
2. ________is the principal of Sy. Catherine SchoolA. Mr Mallum B. Mrs
Obanje C. Mr Vann D.Mr Tade
3. Efua can be described asA. arrogant B. liar B. unfortunate and victim of
circumstances D. spoilt child
4. ________ is fond of Jimi and called him by his full name AkinjimiA.
Risikat B. Mama Silifat C. Funmi D. Aunt Moni
5. ________ violated and intimately harassed EfuaA. Jimi Solade B. Jolly
Stephens C. Efua’s stepfather D. Ansa Izaegbegbe
6. _______ is nicknamed cane by the studentA. Mr Bade B. Mr Vann C. Miss
AgbenenoviD. Mr. Mallum
7. The rhymers areA. the choir of St. Catherine School B. Jimi,Ansa and
Nene C. group of five boys at Forcadoshigh school D. Some girls at Forcados
8. Why did the Principal of Forcados High Schoolchoose to reinvestigate the
theft of the laboratory equipment?A. He knows Jimi Solade couldn’t do such
thingsB. He knows some bad gangs must have influenced Jimi SoladeC. Efua
challenge at him during Jimi’s public apologyD. intervention of uncle Kazeem
9. ___________ arrived from United Kingdom for the burial of KemiA. Femi B.
Wole C. Uncle Kazeem D. Aunt Memunat
10. One of these suffered from child abuseA. Wole Solade B. Jolly Stephens
C. Efua Coker D. Ansa Izaegbegbe
11. Mr Vann is theA. Mathemaatics Teacher B. English teacherC. Chemistry
teacher D. Physics teacher
12. Funmi’s reason for remarry isA. for better life B. to have a man assist
her in upbringing her only daughter C. to havemore assistance D. for
13. Unlike Jimi, Efua isA. not close to her mother B. is good in all
subject C. close to her mother D. none
14. The principal of Forcados high school isA. Mrs Obanje B. Mr Mallum C.
Mr Vann D.Mr Salami
15. According to the principal Miss.Agbenenovi is to occasionally
16. Efua’s attitude to people must have been influenced byA. lack of
motherly trust B. lack of motherly attention C. memory of intimate
harassmentand violation D. all of the above
17. One of these do not attend the same primary school with with Jimi
SoladeA. Nene Ekpo B. Jolly Stephens C. Efua Coker D. Ansa Izaegbegbe
18. _______ is the head boy of Forcados High SchoolA. Seyi Lawal B. Jimi
Solade C. AnsaIzaegbegbe D. Jolly Stephens
19. _______ has unspoken contest will Jimi over chemistry resultA. Ansa B.
Seyi C. Eze D. Jolly
20. Aunti Moni is A. Mrs Solade B. Mrs Alli C. Mrs Ekpo D.Mrs. Izaegbegbe
21. Efua’s was expelled from St. Catherine School becauseA. she ran away
from school without notice B. her defiant reply to the principal C. she
perform woefully at the last exam D. she is sick
22. Ansa wants to studyA. Electrical Engineering B. Architecture C.Medicine
D. Fine art
23. __________ photocopy Efua’s letter to Miss, Novi and circulate it in
the school A. Nene Ekpo B. Jolly Stephens C. Ansa Izaegbegbe D. Seyi Lawal
24. Efua danced with _________ at Mid-term dinner of Forcados high School
A. Jolly B. Jide C.Jimi D.Ansa
25. Efua shared her life experience with A. Nene Ekpo B. Mrs Tanimoro, the
guidance counsellor C. Mr Mallum D. Mrs Ekpo
26. The head girl of Forcados high school is A. Efua B. Nene C. Ada D. Caro
27. Gorilla referred to
A. One of the four sport houses at Forcados B. old
people at Forcados C. group of five boys at
Forcados that compose Hip-hop lyrics D. Teacher
28. The four sport houses at Forcados high school was named after
A. Planets B. wild animals C. Elites in the
communities D. Last four outstanding graduated
29. Caro is referred to as Queen Bee because
A. of her perpetual disdainful expression B. she is
the prettiest girl in the school C. She is Jimi’s
favourite D. She is aggressive
30. Okoro is
A. the labour prefect B. one of the laboratory
technicians C. miserable bully D. one of the
31. Kola could never forgive Wole for
A. breaking into Forcado’s laboratory B. forging
his signature C. brining shame of Solade’s family
D. for being a drug peddler
32. Who is referred to as the old bear?
A. Kola Solade B. Okoro C. Jolly Stephens D. Jimi
33. __________ is referred spark
A. Jimi B. Efua C. Eze D. Wole
34. __________ is the Chemistry teacher at Forcados
A. Mr Salami B. Teacher Bade C. Mr Edet D. Miss
35. St Catherine School uniform is
A. black and white B. purple C. lilac D. blue
36. Who is referred to as the old lion?
A. Uncle Kazeem B. Mr Mallum C. Jimi’s father D.
37. Rat-face is
A. one of the bullies at Forcados B. one of the
burglar of Forcados’s laboratory C. one of the
people at the bar which Wole and Jim visited D.
Ansa, the shy boy
38. Hadiza is
A. a friend of Nene Ekpo in her primary school B.
classmate mate of Nene Ekpo C. a friend of Efua
in her former school D. the only gril the go along
39. Who is nicknamed ‘The Witch?’
A. Nene B. Caro C. Efua D. Risikat
40. ___________ referred to Nene Ekpo as fashion
A. Efua B. Caro C. Hadiza D. Ansa
41. Forcados High School compete with one of these school in a debate
A. St. Edmund Comprehensive High School B.
Peter Mary C. St. Catherine D. None
42. Who referred to Jimi as disgusting, hateful
A.Nene Ekpo B. Efua C. Caro D. Mr Mallum
43. ___________ played football together with Jimi
A. Ansa B. Eze C. Seyi D. Bayo
44. Efua wishes to get in touch with
A. Jimi B. Nene C. Caro D. Dodo
45. Nene Ekpo brother attends day care at
A. Peter Mary B. Morther’s Joy Nursery School C.
Daddy Care home D. Babysitter Home
46. Nene takes the lead role in a cultural art drama called
A. Ajantala B. A o merin Joba C. Oluronbi D. Ijapa