Kwasu Post UTME form for 2019/2020 academic session is out and available to the general public until Sunday 23rd June, 2019. Registration for Kwasu Post UTME form 2019/2020 session is N2000 only.
Kwara State University authorities released a new instruction on the school official website about the post-utme admission screening exercise. The information contained the price of kwasu post – utme screening form and registration guidelines.
NB: Kwasu jamb cut off mark for 2019/2020 academic session is within 170 – 175. (We’ll update you as soon as we confirm the information from the school authority)
Below is the information as contained on the school website;
The management of Kwara State University is inviting all candidates whose UTME first or second choice is Kwara State University (KWASU) for the 2019/2020 admission screening. Those who are interested in admission into KWASU but have not made it their choice can also apply for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for the calendar year.
ELIGIBILITY FOR KWASU PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING 2019/2020 (WHO IS QUALIFIED FOR POST-UTME?)
This is to invite all UTME candidates in the underlisted categories to apply for the KWASU Post UTME Screening test for 2019/2020 admission exercise:
- Those whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University, Malete; and
- Those interested in Admission into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) but have not made it their Choice.
All candidates must have five (5) o’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
HOW MUCH IS KWASU POST UTME REGISTRATION FEE?
Online registration starts from Tuesday, 11th June, 2019.
REGISTRATION FEES:Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
To register and pay the above-mentioned registration fees, the following steps should be taken:
- Visit myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register, click “Create account” button.
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your details
- provide your Names
- provide your phone number
- provide your valid email address
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment”
- On the “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click ““Pay Now””
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
READ ALSO: KWASU GRADUATING STUDENTS LIST 2019/2020
In addition to all the requirements stated above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in UTME when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions, and additional instructions visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: [email protected] or [email protected] or call: 08031915699: 07032116719; (for WhatsApp Messages only: 08056577710).