NYSC Call Up Letter for prospective corp members can be printed online with the guide in this blog post. NYSC Call Up Letter is an important document for prospective corp members.
This is to inform all the 2019 Batch ‘B’ Stream II prospective corps members that the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has opened the portal for printing of call up letters.
Prospective Corps members are expected to log on to the NYSC Portal to commence printing of their Call-up letters.
Prospective Corps Members that did not make payment during online registration are to start collection of the Call-up Letters from their respective institutions of graduation.
How to Print NYSC Call-Up Letters.
- Visit your NYSC portal at http://portal.nysc.org.ng.
- Login with your registered email and password.
- Click on ‘Print Call Up Letter’ link to access and print your call-up letter.
ALSO READ: NYSC Online Registration for Batch “C” 2019
Rules Guiding the Letter
- Anyone who fails to report for service in the service corps as directed in his or her Call-up Letter and/or refuses to make himself or herself available for service in the service corps shall be prosecuted in line with the provisions of Section 13 sub-section 1(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
- Also, anyone who is not eligible to participate in the service corps or has been duly issued with a Certificate of National Service or Certificate of Exemption, but so participates or attempts to so participate shall be prosecuted in line with Section 13 sub-section 2(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
Note the following ahead of Commencement of the Orientation Exercise.
i. Persons who studied in Nigeria should bring to camp: Degree/HND Certificates or Statement of Results, Personal Identity Card from the Institution of graduation.
Foreign graduates should bring for verification, original copies of ALL their uploaded credentials and travel documents including International passport.
ii. Foreign graduates are to ensure that academic paper(s) in Languages other than English must be translated into English accordingly; both versions must be presented for verification at the camp.
iii. Medical/veterinary Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacists, Optometrists, Physiotherapists Nurses and Public Environmental Health graduates should bring their professional licenses or certificates of full registration issued by their professional bodies.