There are smart ways of making money while you are still a student, instead of wasting away your time and making unnecessary friends on campus or taking what belong to someone else, there are pools of industry a Nigerian student can make money from while being a student.
Below is a list of business you can start while you are a student in Nigeria.
- Photography: If you are the picture geek and you love creativity, availability of a good working camera is a plus and you might learn basic photo editing on your way and you can become students like adnan_ghzali, tgpmedia and many more.
- Car washing: If your Dad normally commends you for your expertise when you ash his cars, running a part time car wash wouldn’t be a shame on you. Most especially if you like playing with waters too.
- Jewellery: craft making is one of the major trends in Nigeria institutions presently, if you love making thing with your hand you can make huge cash from making and selling of jewellery for students.
- Tutorial: Yes!! if they are willing to pay for your services, if you are very good at speaking and exceptional in a particular subject you can as well teach other students, then starting a tutorial class is the best option for you.
- Hair Making: Students who are prone to making friends will possibly make a living with hair do, it also works for guys who are talented before heading to the campus, you can shave for your roommates and others at a cheaper rates also if you can gist about campus happenings while making your clients hair and possibly backbite, your services will be needed.
- Graphics Designing: Yeah!! no doubt this is one of the most popular on every campus in Nigeria, if you are very talented with computing and creativity driven you can make a moderate earnings from graphics.